Before participating in any of our dive training programs, you must be able to swim comfortably and you should carefully review the PADI Medical Questionnaire.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
It’s Easy, it doesn’t take long and it’s a lot of fun!!
Everyday at 15:30
- Take an half an hour theory class, learning the basic safety rules of diving.
- Get half an hour practice in shallow water.
In the next morning
- Join us on our boat for two open water dives, at the Mnemba Atoll marine park, guided by instructor, to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
- Log your dive and get recognition for your experience.
– Want to see how it’s done?? Watch our Discover Scuba Diving video.
– The course + 2 dives in Mnemba Atoll cost $185.
– We offer a 10% discount for reservations ahead, so don’t miss out!!
PADI Open Water Diver
The way the world learn to dive!!!
Dive theory with Spanish Dancer Divers is easy, flexible and in your own pace and language. We understand the value of your vacation time and so, we wish to spare you hours of classroom time. For that reason, we are using the new PADI touch Open Water version.
Upon registration, you will pick up one of our Tablets that includes all study material, such as videos, readings and exams. Therefore, you can study at the beach, restaurant or your hotel. The average time for theory study is 12 hours.
If you book the course ahead and own a Tablet, IPad or Android, we can send you all course material ahead. In that way, you can do all your theory studies at home while keeping you valuable vacation time for the Fun Part! (Please note that this option requires a $100 deposit per person).
Day one (5-7 hours)
- Learn and practice dive skills, as you build your confidence as a diver, in shallow protected water.
- Experience your first exiting open water dive to 12 meters.
Day two (5-7 hours)
- Acquire and Master additional dive skills in shallow water.
- Go on a second Open water dive to 12 meters.
Day three (5-6 hours)
- Join us for two boat dives, to 18 meters, in two of our best dive spots.
- Log your dives and get your temporary PADI Open Water Diver certification. The PADI office will send your permanent card to your home in just few weeks.
– The course cost $495 per person. We recommend doing the last two dives at the Mnemba Atoll Marine park ($30 supplement). In fact, we offer a 10% discount for reservations ahead.